Xmas In July
We’re not sure we’re ready to say hello to August just yet, but while we’re still in July we’re going to take advantage of these long summer evenings and start thinking cooler thoughts. December is just around the corner (because we all know the fall just races past), so for the first time EVER we’re actually thinking about holiday projects now. From presents to ornaments, we’ve got a whole range of fun ideas to get the inspiration going, because there is never any rest for Santa’s little elves...
- Snow bunnies, and leopards, and candy canes, oh my! These fabrics are just simply the cutest (and 15% through the end of July!)
- We’re thinking we could have some serious fun with size and scale when it comes to stockings: enter Martha’s classic pattern
- Looking for something small? We love the simplicity of this embroidery kit (we’re thinking it could be turned into a cute pillow or ornament!)
- Sometimes you just want something easy to whip up: having a couple of these on hand ready to go as a hostess gift (with a bottle of wine or on their own) feels like time well spent prepping for the holiday party crush
- We always love a good project that is both useful and decorative, and what is better than a tree skirt? We’re loving this one (and this one too)