Tiny But Mighty.
We’re ashamed to admit that we’re tardy to the party of celebrating National US Postage Stamp Day (for the record, it’s officially on July 1st: add it to your calendar for next year!). To atone for our sieve-like-memory, we’re all about stamps this week:
- Break it down for me: this step-by-step guide takes the anxiety out of tackling those tiny pieces.
- Need some inspiration? This Pinterest board has you covered from antique to modern to edgy and...pixelated?
- The only good thing about receiving a mass mailer: the star quilt stamps (it’s got us thinking maybe it’s time to start collecting stamps: we’d get this and these first!).
- Looking to splurge (or just ogle)? Here’s a drool-worthy collectors item for your wish list.
- Double the meaning: we love these stamps. Thinking we should make our own quilt-themed-stationery with them (or gift tags?!).