The Bright & The Bold
Something about this week has us reaching for bright colors to play with (maybe it’s because we’re too lazy to take our sunglasses off when we come inside?). From fruity drinks, to popping patterns, to fabrics, we’re all bring more bright-borderline-outrageous colors in our life. Plus, popsicles!
- For a summer side project, we think these coasters would be the perfect pop of color to add to any table
- Plain and simple, we’re obsessed with this bold quilt pattern
- Our brains are whirring with the color options (and variations) possible off this free pattern
- We’re always hesitant when it comes to applique, but this big bold quilt has us totally inspired and thinking it’s time to tackle the technique
- Plus Popsicles: remember those toothy purple stained grins from summer camp? Well here’s the next best thing, both real and quilted. Both intoxicating ;)